Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good times, great memories

Well it's that time of year again. This seems to be an annual thing... I am not too sure when it started but it seems to be that every October I go through my pictures, sort them and get the ones that I like printed. Yesterday I spent 6 hours sorting pictures. I deleted over 2 000 and managed to narrow it down to 279 to get printed. Today I went through Eric's photos and realized that I have an other couple hundred photos on the old clunker (the PC I used to use before my Mac came along).
I'm surprised as to how many photos I have! I thought that being I am in school, I wouldn't have that many. But I've done many things in the past year! I've been to Maui, to Bowen island several times, to the Oakanagan twice, Winnipeg, my cousin Michelle has come to visit, along with my auntie Rose and the Tinkler family. Oh and we can't forget the underwear affair! Not to mention all of the things that I've done around this beautiful city.
I'm quite fortunate to have done so many things while in school. I realize though that now I am doing less because I don't have a boyfriend. That's ok though.
After looking through all of the pictures that Eric and I took, I realized how many things we did together. We made many fantastic memories. There's one picture that I particularly like. I believe it was taken after Eric and I finally went to Las Margaritas (I say finally because we tried many times but there was always too long of a wait or something like that) we went for a walk down to Kits, tossed around the frisbee and lay in the grass and just enjoyed the summer evening. I find the picture captures the moment... either that or I must really remember the feeling (I remember feeling so happy... one of those perfect moment type of feelings).

No comments: