Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brain stem, Brain stem!

While hanging out with a few friends of mine, we came across this video on youtube. I thought it was absolutely hilarious... the others not so much. I guess this is what happens when you study neuroanatomy. It has become a bit of an inside joke between my brother and I as well. Every time I say something related to anatomy or physiology, he says "Brain stem, brain stem..." Anyways I am sure you had to be there...
Otherwise lately I've been keeping busy.
Worked the past two days.
I haded in my letter of resignation at work.
I've been going to the gym a lot (found out that my fitness pass works at Kits! Totally stoked about that!).
Celebrated my brothers birthday yesterday with him! Happy 19th Stephy!
Still cooking amazing dishes. Tonight tofu stir fry.
Helped Craig and his roomies paint their new place. That was fun, got to see Etie, Carla and Sean. People I hadn't seen since... 3 or 4 years ago or so.
Learnt a new word/have a new favorite word: Lactarded - being lactose intolerant.
Minette has been great, she hasn't puked or pooped (other then when my brother had the party) anywhere so I am really proud of her!
The place is clean, the plants are alive and the garbage is taken out. My bro and I have been able to keep things running smoothly despite the parents disappearing and everything we've been doing. Steph's been a great help though so it's nice.
And best of all! I've been doing lots of homework :)
Been enjoying the natural light from where my desk is now. I'm next to an east facing window so I can also see the sunrise while studying in the mornings.
175 days until Maui.

No comments: