Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why do we always have to break what's pretty

Damn I want to dance! For sport treatment class we had dancers come and perform then we worked on them. Though watching them did help a lot in understanding movement and how injuries can occur it also made me realize that I REALLY miss dancing! I miss ballet too! I used to do ballet... until the lady told me that I didn't have the body for ballet and wasn't slim enough. Fuck I was 5! I then moved on to ballet jazz and eventually to synchronized swimming (hey they're related). Ended up with synchro for 12 years. Hell once school's done I am going to synchro again and do ballet and salsa and and and... I'll just have all of this free time. All I'll have to do is work! Man I dream of the day!
Well winter has definitely rolled around. It snowed for the first time. It didn't stick but it was nice. I came to the realization that next week I have... 5 papers due. Damn. Somehow December snuck up on me and both October and November flew by. Finals are in two and a half weeks and I'm... surprised. Damn sneaky things.
Had such a good time on Monday night... planning on going to Joanna Chapman Smith's show at the Railway on Dec 9th. Maybe a bit less wine this time around. Lovin' Joanna's song Adrienne.
Found out that my cousin Joey will be moving to Vancouver in January for 6 months! Totally stoked! His girlfriend Christel will be coming as well.
2nd recipe of candied ginger worked out... but isn't as potent as 1st batch... oh well it'll be good for cooking.
Speaking of cooking... been thinking of going for pastry chef at VCC... heart isn't into massage at the moment and all of the back and forth has me thinking that this really isn't what I want to do. I am sure I am going to finish this program... but it's hard when you're not into it. Future seems uncertain. Went to VCC to check out their bakery and I just felt at home... it was familiar. I don't know what to do. Maybe things will change when I work as an RMT. Until then I'll wake every morning, thankful of an other day of health and happiness (despite the uncertainty).
Sleep now. Big day of appointments tomorrow. Naturopath, computer guy, orthodontist. Study as well.... either neuropath or assignments.

No comments: