Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Here we go again.

You might not want to read this but I just have to get this off my chest.

Right now I'm numb... only because I was so angry a few minutes ago. I was studying quietly when the phone rang. I answered it. It was the doctors office. The receptionist had booked an appointment with the gynecologist for some time in January. I asked why I was going because I hadn't gotten the results and the naturopath hadn't either (the results were supposed to be forwarded to them). The receptionist told me that I had seen the doctor on October 16th (which I hadn't) and I was told why I was going at that time. I still don't know why I am going but knowing my history it's probably due to abnormal cells from my last Pap test (which was in mid September). The only way I can know why I am going to see the gynecologist is by booking an appointment. The soonest available time is in a week and a half from now. I asked if they faxed the results to my naturopath and she said it's been faxed somewhere but she doesn't know where. I should call the naturopath and see if they have it... if so that is where it went.
So now I'm scared. I probably shouldn't be but I've been through this before. The possibility of pre cancerous cells scared me before and the second... no make that third time isn't any easier. Luckily the gynecologist is nice. I guess they have to be when they're getting that close to people. It's just never pleasant when someone is taking bits of my insides out. UH! This frustrates me so much. I thought this was over and done with.
I think I am going to take a shower, hopefully I can clear my head and get back to studying. After all I have a systemic pathology final on Friday.

No comments: