Sunday, November 11, 2007

Well then...

Yesterday Stephy asked me if it was ok if he could have a few friends over for a get together. I figured sure why not, the rents are gone, they're in Maui now and having friends over never hurt anyone. Not only that, I remembered Stephy's friends to be cute little munchkins when they were in grade 7. Oh boy was I wrong!
I was kinda hoping to go to sleep early so that I could have a nice full day of studying tomorrow. Not going to happen I think. Techno music, blaring, there's a bunch of 17 - 19 year olds drunk upstairs, some outside smoking up and the cat is scared for her life, hiding downstairs. I've abandoned the idea of going to sleep because I think it would be best for me to stay up just in case something happens (we're two hours in, one guy has already stabbed himself with a knife while making an apple bong - thanks to Aaron and crew for teaching my back in the day how to make one, I completed it and it was a damn awesome bong, one's spilt salsa all over the white carpet - a tarp would have been a good idea, there are many broken glasses and the kitchen is sticky with pepsi and rum. Oh well!
It's good to see my brother having a good time. Everyone else seems to be having fun as well too. If my neuropath mark suffers cuz of this, I'll be fine with it. My brother's worth all this.

No comments: