Thursday, November 22, 2007

Morning commute

Most morning I take the same bus with the same people that go to the same job or school and do the same work at the same time and then we all come home and take the same bus... you get the point. Welcome to the rat race. Too many of us go about life, not looking around and realizing the beauty of the space we live in. Yesterday morning I decided to capture my commute in photos. Only problem was, I didn't give myself enough time and was almost late for sport treatment.



































I'm fortunate that on my way to school I get pretty amazing views of the mountains. These pictures don't do them justice but they really are amazing. This week we had our first dusting of snow so they were breath taking. I don't think there are too many cities that have mountains as their backdrop.

No comments: