Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Here we go again... but it's ok I've been here before.

Whether it was the blogging or the shower I feel much better. Like I said in the previous entry, I've gone through this before and I can do it again. The first time all of this happened I was in the Blue Mountains in Australia, backpacking on my own when I got the call to go to a hospital as soon as possible. I then had to go through all of the hoops and stuff like that all on my own. Scary stuff, but I think that's when I realized that I'm ok on my own. I can get through moments like these no matter how scary or stressfull. Since then life has thrown me off course a few times and every time I was able to get back up and continue on my way.
I can get through this. This won't make me run away or drop into the fetal position (though it is tempting at times).

No comments: