Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Everything looks perfect from far away

I need more nights like last night... I could do without the hangover I have today. Fuck. Last night Pam and I went to the railway club to watch T. Nile. Amazing show, as always. This time we were lucky, she played two sets :) I was also her merch girl, which was something different. CBC was also recording her so it added for a different twist. Eric wasn't there either and that was weird... first show without him there... kinda seemed like I forgot something.
Tee hee the song rambling from T. Nile is playing as I type this and that's how I feel. I can't form a proper thought. I was fine until about 10am then boom! it hit me like a pile of bricks. I've felt pretty rough since then. I still managed to pay attention in pharmacology and neuropathology... but let me tell you, those are not classes you want to go to hung over.
Had a fucking amazing time last night though. It was great to spend some time with Pam too! It had been a while since we hung out. Miss that girl! Soon we'll be in the same class again. Before going to the Railway club we cooked and I think this is something we should do more often. Pam and I are quite the duo in the kitchen. We have the same approach. Cook with passion and flare and always with a full glass of wine. Last night was just so simple and chill, it was great.
Ok I know it's 7pm but I don't care I am going to sleep! Maybe the elephant will stop doing triple pirouettes in my head. Ssshhh elephant.
Post title inspired my scribbles that I had/have on my hand... Tamara sang Such great heights from the Postal Service and it was amazing (listened to all the versions that I could find and none compared). That one and something better has been on repeat in my head today.

No comments: