Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Mac has a bobo :(

Ah damn my Mac has a bobo! Though I love my Mac, it's had more then it's fair share of problems. Being it is a first generation Mac, it had so many issues when I first got it that it was in and out of the shop for the first two months that I owned it. Since then it's been working like a charm! You'd think with all of the issues I'd get the extended warranty. I didn't. So now I am ultra hooped.
There's a crack in the top case. I don't know how it happened it just showed up! So now I have got to get it fixed before dust and other foreign particles end up inside my Mac. I called Divine Mac (they did most of the work when things went wrong with it initially) and they said it would cost a little over $200. $200 freaking dollars! I am very tempted to put some tape or Krazy glue to stick it back together. If I chose this option, it could only cost me a few cents. Anyways I now have to make a decision as to what to do about my poor little Mac. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: