Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going cross eyed...

Too much studying... I still don't particularly understand A&P but I've been trying my best. Ive been lugging around Big Red (my A&P textbook) everywhere I go... I've been studying and I think I've been studying too much. I've been quizzing myself and one of the questions was: In the absorptive stage of metabolism what is the hormone that initially starts working. I put glucose. stupid me glucose isn't even a hormone! Glucose is the simplest form of sugar. Oh well! Anyways I've just studied all the way through neuropathology class... which kinda sucks cuz next neuropath class we have a midquarter... luckily that's on Saturday and being my A&P mid term is tomorrow morning and I don't have class afterwards, I can catch up then. Oh boy! Now I can squeeze in a few more hours of studying before clinic at 6 then early to bed so I can be up early tomorrow am. The weekend was great, I'll blog about that later :) Going to work and studying hung over though is NOT something I want to do over again.

1 comment:

Frank said...

OMG I got the gloves!!! Their perfect! I wanted to call you, but i don't have any of the numbers from my old phone. I'm wearing the gloves right now :D You Rock!!!!!!