Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where is the silence?

I think it's left the house. I just sat down to study and I am finding it way too loud. My dad's stomping around (because he stomps around and slams thing... in a gentle giant kind of way) listening to techno upstairs. There's no particular way to get away from this (in the house, I'd have to go to a coffee shop, sadly I have the attention span of a gnat and I easily get distracted by things and strangers).
It was nice to have all of today off... no work, no school, no clinic. I did all the exciting things that one usually does on their day off. Clean their bedroom, living room, study area, bathroom, do laundry, go to the gym then watch an hour of TV. Again tonight I am going to go to bed early. This extra sleep is doing me a world of good.
Lately I've found that I've been forgetting words. I don't think I've been hit on the head lately... but my sentences are making less and less sense. So is the flow of my writing (as some of you may have noticed). This has me a little bit concerned. It's been going on for some time but Dad actually mentioned something about it earlier this evening. Anyways it's something that I'll have to bring up next time I go to my naturopaths. Maybe it's just brain over load making me forget the simple things.
On the bright side, my brother and I have started working out together. I was able to do all of the exercises that the personal trainer put together for me. It'll be good to have someone to hit the gym with. Craig is often working or in Kelowna and Eric... well he hasn't been with me yet but I keep trying.
Tomorrow's my birthday and I have to keep reminding myself that. Earlier today, I was trying to remember "what that important thing was that I had to do tomorrow". Oh yeah! Enjoy myself. I have class in the morning, a few hours to kill (homework possibly) in the afternoon and then Darla and I are going to watch the game and chill out for a bit.

2 comments:

Frank said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday!

i hope you had a wonderful day! : ))