Thursday, October 18, 2007

WARNING: The following post contains sexual content.

When dealing with loss, there are five steps that one goes through. Denial, bargaining, anger, despair, acceptance. When breaking up with someone, those steps are quite similar but there are some changes. Here are the ones that I have experienced. Denial, cuddle with drawl, loneliness, acceptance, feelin' frisky. I'm now finding myself at the later stage. It's been two days and I haven't been able to shake the feeling (possibly because nothing has been done about it). One particular situation comes to mind and I wouldn't mind re-enacting this one.
On a day not much different from any other, I found myself feeling rather aroused (I was at home doing homework, this wasn't the trigger) so I text messaged my boyfriend at the time, who was at work: "I want to evoke such passion in you that will leave us both breathless." Needless to say, a text message like that did trigger a response in my partner and we agreed to meet right after he finished work. A few hours later, there was a knock at the door and as soon as that door swung open, we didn't say a word, we just kissed passionately for a few minutes and made our way to my room. He was gently pushed him onto my bed and then took off my sweatshirt to reveal one of my sexy corsets (oh and me too). Anyways I'll leave the rest out because you can imagine what happened after that. It was hot, passionate and really fucking sexy. And that's just about what I need right now. Bah! Anyways being I am not one for booty calls or friends with benefits so I am just going to go to bed with my anatomy and physiology book and try to figure out some more biochem stuff. Maybe that will keep my mind off certain urges and I'll be able to go to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh God I so need to get laid. And while I'm quite happy to do the casual thing, I don't have anyone handy for that. Le sigh.