Sunday, October 7, 2007

Missing Cuddles

For the past few days I haven't been able to shake the feeling that I want to cuddle. I had this problem when Paul and I broke up. I went through cuddle with drawl. Now I am going through it again but worse. Not only do I miss cuddling, but I miss being cuddled. I miss just taking it easy with someone that you're ultra comfortable with and you know that you don't have to talk about anything because they are as much at ease in your presence as you are in theirs. You can just lay there and feel the rise and fall of their chest with every breath they take and all you seem to hear is the rhythmic (or sometimes not so) beating of their heart. I miss it. And I guess I could call up some of my friends and cuddle with them but it's just not the same. I miss it a lot and it's just not the same without you.

No comments: