Thursday, October 4, 2007

I've got compassion written all over me

That I do, and I can't take it off! Yesterday evening, Eric and I worked on the part of my project where we took the photos of the quotes on me. We ended up using a sharpie and a acrylic paint pen. It worked really well and I think we got the results that we wanted. Eric had the patience to write everything on me. That is what took the longest (about two and a half hours). I thought this whole thing was going to be awkward but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. I found it quite comfortable and was not particularly bothered by the fact that I was in my underwear for most of the writing. I think I may have been more confidant in the buff now then before, when we were together. I guess there wasn't any pressure of having to please him or anything like that. I am me, end of story. Also there wasn't as much sexual tension as I thought there may have been (this may have been due to the fact that Aunt Flow was visiting). Sure that didn't really stop me from wanting to have a heavy make out session with him afterwards... well actually I was good. I didn't act on it (that wasn't easy). Anyways all in all it went quite well. There was one hick up... ok two. The first one was Eric's camera decided to take a time out and not work. So we had to use my parents Kodak camera which is not at all the same quality as his. Also because of all the writing, Eric wasn't able to go see Transformers at Imax with his brother... oops. Sorry Joe.
This morning I've been trying to get the writing off me because I don't think it would be appropriate for work and the ink on my back (which was written in thicker pen) isn't flexible and it is uncomfortable when I move. So far no luck. I've tried an Epsom salt bath, followed by a salt exfoliation and then a loofah exfoliation and a lotion application. I am really soft and relaxed now but I am still written all over. Ah well. Such is life.

2 comments:

Eric said...

hardcore! in the hoody and cap

Janelle said...

Yeah that is what it looks like eh... funny thing is, that's just me in my jammies, comfy hoody and headband :P guess my comfies make me look badass.