Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kitty SSSSHHHHH

Well it's 7:20am on a saturday morning. I would still be sleeping except my lovely little kitty cat thought I should be awake. Apparently she harassed someone before me because she has fresh water and has been fed so that's not the problem. This started at 6:30am. I got up, cuddled her for a while and then tried to go to sleep again. She just walked around on my bed mewing REALLY loudly (the type of mew she does when she thinks no one is home and she looks for us), walking over me and sometimes walking on my head. Yep it's kinda hard to sleep when you're your kitty cat's jungle gym. The funniest is when she sits next to my head and mews right into my ear. Ah well I have to keep thinking that at least she is still alive :) And dispite the early morning wake up calls and the pooping in my room I still love her.
I am very impressed though. She's a fighter. The vet gave her about 3 months to live. It's been more then that. The phase of her pooping and vomiting all over the house has seemed to pass. Mind you she still leaves the occasional present in my room but it's really not as bad as it was.

No comments: