Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Being a good student.

A few weeks ago I found out that I am not doing so well in Spinal Treatment. I knew that pre-mid term I wasn't doing so hot, however, after that I decided to buckle down and really apply myself to the damn class so that I could pass it. I was very disappointed when I got my mid term mark back and got 58%. 58%! You have to try really fucking hard to get 58%! I was hoping that I did better on my mid term oral practical.
Joy suggested that yesterday after clinic that we go to a coffee shop and study for the upcoming quiz in Spinal Treatment. Though I thought it was strange that she asked, I figured she probably has seen my frustration with spinal treatment and has decided to give me a hand. She's not one to study with others so I really appreciated this gesture. I took her up on her offer and yesterday we went to the Grind after clinic and studied until 12:30. I felt relatively ready for today's quiz (yes, I studied that hard for a quiz).
I got my oral practical mid term marks back and got 80%. That's a little bit better but I don't know if it will make up for the royal sucking that I've done in all the other examinations before then. We did the quiz and I think I fucked that up too.
I am going to tally up my marks and see where I stand. If I am totally hooped, I am just going to take a term off next term and just work on spinal treatment and have fun working and having a life. It might refresh me and bring me back to being enthused (somewhat) about school.

No comments: