Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am my own tripod!


Well Christel posted pics of me from the Harrison trip :) We did a little sequence of shots called "organic things Janelle puts in her mouth"





Today was a great day. Spinal treatment was still long and boring... especially when I have to share my books. I've found that I am a jerk when it comes to text book sharing... I want mine! I need to watch more Carebears or Sesame Street or something like that. The mid term went relatively well. Well I think. I should wait and see what my results are before I open my mouth. Now I am just taking it easy before heading off to Aurora. A bit pissed off about the fact that one of the girls who's was supposed to do clinic tonight is "too sick to go". That means that we're going to have to treat 3 guests instead of 2 and the time with those guests are cut short. So EVERYONE gets the short end of the stick cuz one person doesn't feel like going. I also am supposed to finish at 9 and be downtown by 9. Ah well I'll figure something out. Thank God I enjoy working with these women or else I'd be in a terrible mood for being screwed over.

3 comments:

Donna said...

mmm, nature is tasty!

Janelle said...

It sure is :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.