Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My butt's sore and I don't know why...

Armchair sex position picture (Image credit: Another Sex Tutorial)

One of my girl friends first said something along those lines a month or so ago. Then after about a split second of thought, we both looked at each other and laughed. We remembered her story of the night before. I had found it odd... I'd never been sore after sex.

It was only a mere week later where I was complaining while standing up and sitting down. Apparently the 7 hours of passion was too much for my body to handle (without being sore the following day). On the plus side, any ants in my pants that I had were now gone. Now it was my good friends turn to laugh at my aching yet very smiley self.

It was only last week when an other girl friend of mine came into class with a big smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye. Apparently the date went VERY well. Later on in the day she said in a whiny voice "My butt's sore and I don't know why...". Both my girl friend and I turned to her and laughed. She then giggled and said "Oh yeah but I shouldn't be sore from that?!"

See this is what happens when you get back in the game.

No comments: