Thursday, March 27, 2008

I breathe a sigh of relief

I get the summer off! I just need to meet with the financial lady and well... I figured it out on my own and it's fine I just need her to give me the official approval. Woo! I've only told a handful of people. This doesn't include my parents. I haven't had the opportunity.
My mid term went well. I think :) I've felt that before and I've fucked it up so we'll wait and see what my teacher thought.
I was good tonight... in bed before 10! Sure it's now 11:30 and I am still awake but at least I was in bed! I think I am going to crash now though... I have an itchy throat. Hopefully I don't get sick.
*This picture totally cracks me up! Look at his little facial expression! Tee hee! Not only that but it reminds me of Pam and I cuz we are two very gassy girls.

No comments: