Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shakin' mah tail feathers


This morning rise and shine wasn't an option. I woke up and did NOT want to get out of bed. To procrastinate a little longer, I picked up my laptop and decided to check my e-mail. I had one from Frank, my friend in Hawaii and it read:

Somehow I found a video clip from the underwear affair and I thought
maybe............

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24IgoZikQRA

Sure enough at 3:32 there's me and my butt. Quite a nice angle of my rear actually. Darla and Eric are also standing behind me. An other of our team mates, Donna, is also on this little clip. She's at 1:29. Go Donna! :)
I can't help but feel quite proud... that makes two shows that my butt has been in and two brochures. Next year we're going to do it all again! Running in our panties for a great cause and flaunting our sexiness :) So if you haven't done so already, visit my personal page and donate to a great cause and a awesome team.
http://va08.uncoverthecure.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1093&px=1008741
This years goal: Raise more then $8 000.


Update: I'm so vain... here are comments that people posted on the video.
SatanikMonkey7 (4 weeks ago)
hottest ass on this video is on 3:32...OMG
s7r337sw33p3r (3 months ago)
3:30 had defly a great ass i must say
mythx03 (6 months ago)
thunder panties ass is sooooooo nice
Thanks to Donna who reminded me to check the comments.

4 comments:

Donna said...

dude. have you read the comments? Like 5 people commented on your ass. Niiiice. :D

Frank said...

Isn't it great? Sometimes it makes you feel good to have comments from random people about how great your ass is. :D

Gawain said...

I wish I had a hot ass like that.

The internets have spoken and henceforth your ass is certifiably sexy. It's always nice to get a good healthy ego boost like that.

Christel en Amerique Centrale said...

What a awsome start to the day :)