Monday, March 17, 2008

Time to quit while your ahead!

So I've just started studying and as I am tidying up, I'm organizing my notes. During our systemic pathology class this week, Dr. Amanda didn't have the notes for us and because we cover so much material in one class, she gives us the notes. So this evening I was printing off the notes that she'd e-mailed to us. Being there are 40 pages of notes, I printed them double sided and of draft. It wasn't until I had them all printed that I realized that the back of my 1st page had page 40 on the back of it... it's like this for ALL of the pages!! Well fuck! Being I want to save ink and paper I figured I'd just write the page numbers on the pages and flip around. So I start numbering them... I numbered all of the odd pages 1 though 20! Damn 2, 4, 6, 8... etc are NOT odd numbers! Not only that my odd numbers don't match the page numbers. So now my notes are so confusing it's kinda funny :P
I think tonight I should stick to cleaning the cat's litter box and journaling about my clients that I had this week (this is a mandatory journal that we have to keep... we have to write about every treatment we've given during the week... it sure adds up... especially if you slack off for a week).

No comments: