Friday, February 29, 2008

Cloudy days

Today was rainy. A change from the gorgeous weather we've been having. I can't say that I minded the rain. I think living in Vancouver for all of my life has water proofed me. Well sort of. I still came home all wet but I didn't particularly mind. Somehow today didn't beat yesterday though.
Yesterday was freaking awesome. I went to the market and then took Teako for a three and a half hour walk around Stanley Park (starting and ending at the float planes). My feet are still sore but it was fantastic. Teako is a great walking partner too :)
Tonight I am going to zen out. I've got some pretty music on, a fire in the fireplace and candles burning. Romancing myself if you will (while saving energy). Being single is not so bad :)
Tomorrow, Festival du Bois (frenchy festival). Sunday, salsa dancing.

No comments: