Monday, February 4, 2008

Awe hell!

You see, those nifty things called agendas/day planners? Yeah when you have one you're supposed to look it in! I knew I had two midterms, two midquarters and a quiz. Apparently I should have looked at my agenda and not just assumed that this is what this week will look like. Instead of what I thought I have, I have three midquarters (two of which are tomorrow... and I've only studied for one) and two midterms. Damn!
Kinda interesting though... normally this would send me into major freak out mode and I'd more then likely get an anxiety attack. This time I've done neither of those. When I realized my mistake, I said "Fuck" and then pulled out my orthotreatment notes so I could start studying those once I finish neuroanatomy. Andd then I procrastinated some more by writing this blog entry! YAY!

No comments: