Friday, February 1, 2008

As soon as I held it, I knew it was meant to be...


After browsing around on craigslist most of the weekend, I decided to check Tom Lee and Long and McQuade for my first guitar. After school, Joy and I went to Tom Lee. Tom Lee was terribly unhelpful... and quite intimidating actually! Finally we decided to go to Long & McQuade. The sales person there was very very helpful! I think he was quite suprised as to how little I knew. Finally I went on a combination of Eric's recomendation and the sales guy. My first guitar is a Art and Lutherie beauty. I was a little tentative to hold it at first but as soon as I sat down with it, I knew it was a fit. I'll have to take a picture eventually! I was too excited yesterday and ended up spending all evening strumming my guitar and looking up how to play guitar videos.
Somehow now I feel like I am cheating on my camera. Too many hobbies. Oh and I can't forget about school. I can see how I could totally get carried away with playing guitar or taking pictures and completely neglect school in the process.

The video is what I want to be able to play... kinda like my goal. I am going to start with something simpler though :)

No comments: