Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yay it's break time!

Finally it's reading week! This month has gone by so quickly! So how does someone like me start their week off? Well it started with a waffle at Cafe Medina with the girls (Pam and Joy), then off to Capers to get moisturizer that I forgot to pick up yesterday, to Long and McQuade to get my guitar (now a lefty) then home for a blissful nap.
Upon waking, I had a quick snack, a shower and am now cleaning my room. I've decided to rearrange my underwear drawer because hey! I've got the time! So last time the count was 80 some odd underwear and 8 bras. I made sure to get rid of the ones that I didn't like or need. So this evening when I emptied my underwear drawer... I realized that I might have accumulated a shit load of underwear and bras... again! So this underwear drawer cleaning count is 13 bras, 58 underwear and 6 swimsuits.

I think I have a problem.

No comments: