Monday, February 18, 2008

You know you're getting older when....

When a trip to Ikea is terribly exciting.... and getting a drying rack, tea lights and a blanket for naps at school makes you happy. Heck I am totally stoked about my drying rack! We already have one for our home but I wanted one for when I move out. I was bad too... I couldn't resist a frozen yoghurt and had one after my shopping... my poor lactarded body reminded me why I shouldn't have dairy. Thank god naps make my feeling like death is taking over my innards go away. Two hours later I was good as new.
Found out that the Festival Du Bois is on March 1st and 2nd. I am so going to be there, attending the cuillere work shops and going back to my french canadian roots. Hoping to drag some not so frenchies that way I can share with them part of my culture.
This evening I went out for coffee with Francois again and it was great to get to talk to him/get to know him a bit better. Though we'd been out twice before we didn't have the chance to get to talk to each other that much (people flamenco dancing and/or singing). Finally starting to shake the feeling that he's my long lost cousin :P

No comments: