Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Well that was interesting...

So yesterday Paul and I met up... Initially we were going to go for a walk but being the weather was crummy, we decided on making dinner and watching the hockey game. We won! Yay! Now we just need to beat the stars ONE MORE TIME and we're going to move on.
Things were more comfortable then I had anticipated and I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be. I guess the comforts that you share with them don't really change even though the feelings that you shared did. It's a stupid head heart battle for the both of us as well, which makes this rather difficult. We know in our minds that we just aren't meant for each other yet our hearts (or mine at least) thinks differently. Stupid heart! Anyways we didn't talk all that much about where we stand because I think it's quite clear. The line did get a little blurry at one point and time during the night but I think it was more of a goodbye thing...
It's still frustrating because he's such an awesome guy... yet I woke up this morning feeling like what we are doing is the right thing. I guess my heart wasn't awake at that time cuz right now it's screaming.
Relationships are complicated but they are well worth the trouble. Well the trouble I'm in... there are worse situations to be in. Anyways I suggested that Paul take a vacation... Maui made such a big difference to me and my emotional state that I think he could benefit from a trip as well. I also offered that while he was away, I could take care of Teako and Paul's place and that way he doesn't have to worry about that while he's gone.
Well I think I am just going to go with the flow and see where the flow takes me.

No comments: