Friday, April 20, 2007

More sunshine then rainy days

Well today has been another good day :) I am thinking that the reason I have been having better days lately is because having spent that time with Paul, lifted a great weight off my shoulders. I feel like I can focus on what's important now and that's my own healing. I feel that perhaps later on in life Paul and I might get back together but until then, being friends and there for each other will be just as important if not more.
Perhaps it was schooling that coaxed this relationship to it's end... the lack of time and the fact that I was always tired, I am sure didn't make for an interesting girlfriend. So I think this is important because I can focus on my own shit and school. Paul on the other hand can focus on his career and other things that have been on his mind a lot lately.
Now again comes the dilemma of what will I do on Sunday. Being I set last Sunday aside to help mum and dad and that ended up being a big waste of time... I think I am going to do something that I want to do. My thoughts were to celebrate earth day walking and trail running around Bowen island. But then in today's paper I saw that the Pan American diving trials are being held here in Vancouver starting today and going until Sunday. I would really like to see some diving, even if they are trials. Plus Alexandre Despatie is going to be diving. Sure he isn't Ian Thorpe BUT he's Canadian and we got to support our Canadian athletes (also helps that they have gorgeous bods and are prancing around in Speedos). So I am torn... I am probably going to wake up REALLY early and go to Bowen then be back for four and get there just in time for the finals which are held between 4 and 6pm. It'll be weird going to Bowen on my own, being I've always gone with friends, but I want to go out and enjoy the sunshine so even if I do it on my own it'll be fine.

1 comment:

gillicious said...

Mmm swimmers have such gorgeous bods. Not sure about divers, but certainly you need to look good to get away with speedos.