Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We lost one :(

First there were 9, and now there are 5... It's the first day back from our vacation and prior to orientation, Stephanie told us that she wasn't going to join us for level 300 and instead she'll be taking a term off.
I don't really blame her for taking a term off, she seemed to have gone through a rough time during level 200... She's a very reserved person and didn't talk much about her personal life, but it was apparent that things weren't going as well as they could have been.
I am glad she's able to take a term off. It's very important for us as health professionals to have mental health, therefore if we have to take the time to find ourselves and to regroup, then we should have the ability to do so.
Anyways I can imagine that it wasn't an easy descision but I know that I support her fully and I am sure the rest of our class does as well.
Otherwise, the rest of the day went rather well. I finished developing all of the photos from the trip... now all that I am missing is Pam and Maja's photos. Level 300 will be a hard one, but I feel fairly prepared and ready to get this program over and done with. We still don't know what is happening with A&P or with Systemic Orthopedic Pathology... I hope I passed, if not, then I might stay back for those two classes and take the rest of the term off... to be half in one term and the other half in an other term would just be too stressful! Plus you'd finish later because you've been slowed down already! Anyways we don't know yet what is going on with that. I am not too sure why it's taking so long. It can't be THAT complicated! If so, they have had two weeks already to sort it out.
Anyways I best get back to class... Neuroanatomy time... so far it hasn't been that bad but we'll see what I have to say in a few months time.

No comments: