Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I runned!!!

I runned! I runned! And now I am going to study.
I am hoping that it will only get easier from here... I'm in pretty rough cardio shape (which is sad because I'm 21, and I shouldn't be out of shape). Hopefully this will help me with my high blood pressure... though that is supposedly related to the birth control pill... Though I didn't particularly enjoy running while I was doing it, I can see how many with time it will grow on me. What I found particularly perplexing was that my anterior hip hurt. I found while I was doing yoga that I was particularly flexible in hip extension, so that means that my quadriceps are pretty flexible. Then when Sanjay did the "I forget the name of the test" test, I tested positive for tight hip flexors... but that could have been that I was wearing jeans or that the crotch part of the jeans was digging into my crotch, therefore I was not fully extending. Anyways now I am not too sure what it could be... though it felt more like I was hyperextending at the hip and that might be the cause for my anterior hip discomfort. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
For now I am going to have dinner and then prepare for tomorrow's classes.

No comments: