Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Afternoons

Well I am glad to say that it's 9:30pm and I have finished both assignments! Ok so I am still getting my last one proof read and I still have to do the synopsis... but that's not too bad considering I've procrastinated so much.
My afternoon went well, I did nothing in late morning (well I did laundry and tidied up a bit) and then had a nap... because doing nothing is very tiring. Then I got up, had a shower and started on my assignments.
My naturopath appointment went well. Being Justin isn't my 4th year Dr anymore (or dr in training...)... I've got a new one, his name is Rick. Friz is still my 3rd year Dr so that doesn't make for too much change. It's kinda awkward having two male naturopaths but I try to not let it get to me. I think what was even more awkward was that I saw my teacher Sanjay walking around. I guess he was the clinic supervisor for that shift. There are two clinic shift supervisors so I am hoping that it was the other one that signed off on my file. I don't particularly want my teacher knowing everything about my health... well and if he does would it really matter... I guess not.
Hmm well dad finished with my essay and well it turns out that I didn't talk enough about how I communicated with my guest, therefore missed the whole point of the essay. Oh well fuck it! I'm gonna correct the few spelling mistakes that there are and hand it in. I am disappointed cuz I felt like I did a good job :( The synopsis can wait until tomorrow... I can fuck that up then. BAH!

1 comment:

Frank said...

I found the channel they are playing the Canucks game tonight...and no work! Woohoo!