Tuesday, April 17, 2007

PD (Professional Development) should really stand for Patience Development

Here I am sitting in PD class. It's the class I love the most... just kidding. It's the class that tests my patience the most. I don't know why but this class drives me CRAZY! Not exactly the best class to start the week off. On the plus side, before every PD class I treat myself with a venti, soy chai tea 1/2 sweet misto. A nice treat to start the week... but really it's more for the caffeine. Without it I'd be napping during the class and that would get me in trouble.
Sure Professional Development is very important. Without proper knowledge of boundaries and all that jazz you can really get yourself in sticky situations. I dunno I still think this class is boring as hell. I can blog, chat on MSN, write notes and still answer questions that the teacher is shooting at us.
Anyways we get a 30 minute break in... 30 minutes so I'll be able to run off to do some errands. We are also 12 weeks away from the Underwear Affair run and I am going to start my training. Again I procrastinated so my 13 week training program will have to be condensed. I'll blog about my training to see whether I'll actually go through with it. I really hate running but it's something that I think would benefit me. So my goal is to run 10k on July 7th in my panties in under an hour and fifteen minutes.
We'll see if I can make it.

No comments: