Saturday, August 9, 2008

Crumbs

After 2 months of preparation, 4 test cakes, countless runs to Gourmet Warehouse and Michaels, 56 eggs, 4kg of confectioners sugar, 24 cups of butter, 2L of cream, an amazing ceremony and an awesome after party filled with laughter and great friends, the epic cake making is over.
Now everything that remains are the couple of crumbs and a messy kitchen (yeah, I am still working on it... the floors are sticky so I am going to clean them when I come home from work).


The Grad Ceremony and after party photos are up :) The album will be a work in process because I want to lean to use photoshop so I can edit a couple of the photos :)

Past cake entries:
A New Obsession?
Cake Geekery :)
Feeling like mother goose
Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo
RIP Hand Held Mixer
Polka Dots and Flying Rocks
This is what my kid will be like...
Poor Chickens!
Done.
DDEEEERRRR!
The Sugar Invasion
Moderation?
Olecranon Process Deep in Cake
Sweating Sugar and Luster Dust
Queen of Cakes

No comments: