Saturday, August 30, 2008

And if you only knew just how much the sun needs you to help it light the sky

Today was a great day... yet I felt like something was missing. More importantly someone was missing. I had a lovely time going down to Granville Market, spending a couple of hours in the cook book store (and buying three books!) and then picking out the ingredients for dinner. The whole atmosphere was great. The smell of the french bakery and the general energy of the place is why I love the market so much.
After an amazing meal, I find myself sitting by the fire, being calmed by beautiful music and yet again something... someone is missing. Today I find myself not liking being single. Wishing I had someone to hold in my arms. Someone I can cuddle with, feel their breath sync with mine, their heart beat calming and comforting me.
Maybe I should just go to bed and this feeling will go away.

No comments: