Monday, September 1, 2008

Ask and you shall recieve?

While hanging out by the fireplace on Saturday I decided to get back on Lavalife and see what kind of handsome creatures were on that website. I never really bothered with that web site because you have to pay for it and I am not down for paying to find a man. Anyways I just put my profile up and figured I'd see what that would bring.
The next morning I get three e-mails; one from Sports4Fun. I read his profile and am quite intrigued by this man. I read the e-mail and he seems like a sweetheart. Bonus... he's good looking too. I reply and shortly after, we're chatting over MSN. My curiosity deepens for this really nice and charming man. Only hick up... he lives in Bellingham.
Half jokingly, I invite him for dinner Sunday evening. Less then 12 hours later, there he is, in my kitchen keeping me company while I clumsily make dinner. He makes me nervous... but a good kind of nervous. When he looks at me intently, I feel myself blushing. What?! This isn't normal! What's happening to me!
After a lovely dinner, we settle by the fire and start getting to know each other a little better. So he turns out to be everything I've always wanted in a man... Plus did I mention he's gorgeous. Umm yeah :) by 3am we decided that there's no sense in him driving back home. He can stay over. Sweet kisses were exchanged and lots of cuddles. I woke up, smiling. Smitten. Damn. And he lives in Bellingham.
Now butterflies flutter every time I think of him. I'm such a dork! We'll see where this goes, if it goes anywhere at all. I guess I am secretly hoping that they do... I'd be one very lucky lady.

No comments: