Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy and busy

Work, talk to sweetie, sleep, work, work, talk to sweetie, sleep, work, family meeting, sleep.

That's exactly how I could describe my week and it would be very accurate. Nothing else has happened. We've been terribly backed up at work so my brother has come in as a filler. For the last two days we've worked together and we've managed to clear up most of the stuff. Hopefully by the end of the week our department will be all caught up and the customers will be less angry. I don't like dealing with angry customers. I've had a great time working with my bro though :) He's such a fun guy. Especially when I've been working on not much sleep and am on hour 11 at work he puts up with my being goofy.
Yesterday the girls from the Grasshoppa class wrote their written board exam so tomorrow they are going to have a BBQ to celebrate part 1 of 2 being over! I also get to make a desert so I will work on that tonight. This time I think it'll be something more rustic... a little more fall too cuz it seems like fall is upon us. I am happy about this cuz as much as I like summer... I definitely love fall!
I also get to see my sweetie tomorrow! Yay! I am a happy girl!

No comments: