Thursday, April 3, 2008

What?! What's up with that?

Ok so as I said in my previous post, I will be in Maui in 39 days. Well as much as Maui is going to be one hell of a good time I am going to miss THREE... That's ONE, TWO, THREE!!! concerts! So who's coming to town?
On May 18th Lilly Come Down will be playing at the Radha Eatery. On the 21st of May City and Colour will be playing the Orpheum Theatre. On the 22nd of May Beirut will be playing at the Commodore Ballroom.
In other news: The Canucks need to win their next (and last) two games so that they can make the playoffs. Though I am still cheering for them, I think they're too unreliable to stay in the playoffs this year. Maybe it's best that they start their golf season early and just take it easy. Most importantly Luongo should get home to his little wifey and daughter and spend time with them. It's quite apparent that he's got other things on his mind. A new baby girl is a good excuse to be tired. Also Kesler's and his wifey are awaiting a baby girl as well (unless she's already born) so he'll have his head up his arse too cuz he'll want to be home with his girls.

No comments: