Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bring on the finals!

Alright so we're less then two weeks away from finals and... I am slightly nervous. On the plus side, finals are quite scattered this term. Being we finished NeuroAnatomy ahead of schedule that final will be before the reading break. Our systemic treatment final written will be before the reading break and the oral practical will be after the reading break. This reading break will be a saviour! I am looking forward to taking the time to organize my notes and study my little ass off. I haven't done as well as I could have this term. Well there are only two classes that have me slightly concerned. I am pretty sure I'll pass both though.
I've already finished buying cloths for Hawaii. Being none of my summer cloths fit me anymore I had to get more :) awe shucks! Not only that... the last boyfriend was a capri destroyer. It was worth it though *grin* So really I just need to pack.
During reading break (or before) I will start job hunting that way I can hopefully have a job lined up for when I return. Initially I was going to work in Mom's office. They had/have a position open for temp work at $18 an hour. Though they money is appealing. I really want to be outside this summer. So I am thinking of getting a landscaping job. Workin' with the boys :) I also want to learn to drive.
I've found that meeting/dating guys who are "tree huggers" means they don't drive (well not many of them do anyways). The thing is, I want to keep hiking, camping, surfing, travelling and it's quite hard to do without a car. So I am gonna learn to drive in case I end up with a tree hugging boyfriend that doesn't drive. Why am I looking for a tree hugger of a boyfriend then? Well they're very open minded, outdoorsy, caring and passionate which are all things that I am looking for. Whether they drive or not, doesn't matter :)
Anyways I should study for the NeuroTreatment exam that I have tomorrow. Tonight I'm going salsa dancing so I won't have time to study! Youpii! And yes, I've started taking salsa dancing lessons again! I'm taking a few beginner lessons until the intermediate ones start up in May. I am so stoked!

No comments: