Monday, April 21, 2008

Dreaming of Denmark

Yesterday evening I had the biggest urge to leave for Denmark. Had I of had the money and no finals I probably would have.
Why Denmark? I am not too sure. It captured my heart when I travelled there a while ago. The Danish countryside was so beautiful. I remember looking at the thatched roofs in awe. The homes there are so neat. We stayed at this little B&B by the ocean and we had the most beautiful view. Tivoli was also really really cool! I'd love to go back. There was this roller coaster that was built back when it was WWII and the trees have grown all around the roller coaster, so it's like a roller coaster in a tree! It's also a very classic park. It's reminiscent of the olden days where everything was very classy and elegant.
And of course there was Legoland... we did that more for my brother but it was fun none the less. The danish yogurt that was sold in milk cartons (more like yop but SO MUCH MORE DELICIOUS!). The sand dunes by the sea with sand so fine it felt like cornstarch between your toes. *sigh*
Anyways enough daydreaming. Time to go have lunch and get continue with pain thresholds vs pain tolerance. Yay neuro anatomy! (At least it's interesting).

No comments: