Sunday, April 20, 2008

He BLOGGED!!!

YAY! We finally heard from my brother and Dasha today! It was so fantastic to get to read about their experiences. If he just keeps us updated once a week through blog entries, I am going to be very happy. It seems like they're having a great time and that makes me smile. It also reminds me of the freedom that I experienced when I was travelling.
I remember the sleepless nights on the bus, looking at the moon lit landscapes as we drove through the back country of Australia. When you're travelling, sleep is not a priority. You don't want to close your eyes because you're afraid you're going to miss something. I found that even though I didn't sleep, I'd get enough rest travelling by bus overnight. Ah I miss travelling :)
Well enough day dreaming. Time to get my study stuff together, grab the dog and walk around the seawall, stopping occasionally to study and admire the view from the seawall. We live in such a beautiful city! I love it!

No comments: