Thursday, April 3, 2008

To my girls

What can I say... if it wasn't for my girls, there's no way that I could get though what I do. They're a great source of laughter and smiles on days when things aren't going so great. They make good days better and they're just so great to have around. I came to this realization on Tuesday while walking to clinic with Pam and Joy and we had somehow gotten on the topic of where would be the sexiest place to have sex.
I'd always thought that having sex against the glass of a floor to ceiling window in a skyscraper would be totally hot. Both of them both said they weren't too sure about a fantasy like that cuz the glass might break sending my partner and I plummeting to our death at the poor passer bys below. And if that wasn't bad enough, I would probably get disowned by my family because I'd be found splat on the ground, naked with a guy still inside me. In unison Pam and I said "At least I'd die happy!"
Only your good girl friends can poke fun at your fantasies like that :) It was so great to have such a laugh with the girls then work in clinic. There we shared experiences that are unique to where we were in that time and place. Being the women are graduating from the program this week, the center is filled with this wonderful energy and being we've been working with them for 5 weeks, the things that they share with us is absolutely amazing. We have to stay strong in front of the women, but in private, we're able to break down and talk to each other about how proud we are of these women and their progress. Yeah it's hard to describe without giving too much away (client privacy...).
Then yesterday I went for lunch with Maja and Pam. We were the trio back when I was in the other class (also the trio that went to Maui together). It was so fantastic to have lunch and catch up on what's been going on in our lives.
Pam and I were being goofy and then she says while laughing "We're like Beavis and Butt-face!" LOL I love Pam! She's hilarious. And yeah I reminded her it was Butt-head and not Butt-face.

No comments: