Monday, April 21, 2008

13 hours and counting...

So far I've been studying for 13 hours with only a 30 minute break for lunch/blog, 40 minutes to make cookies (what... I was craving cookies! I can whip up a batch from scratch in less time then it takes my oven to preheat.) and 20 minutes for dinner. With all this studying my brain feels like it's going to explode! Enough mental masturbation for one night I say.
Nope we're not done yet. I want to finish the chapter on Sensory, Motor and Integrative Systems. I have about an hour or so left so I am in the home stretch. This is the hardest part too. The next chapters are a breeze (so I am saving them for 4am). Right now I am studying the section on sleep... and let me tell you! Learning about sleep makes ya want to sleep. I had to read "A person who is awake is in a state of readiness and is able to react consciously to various stimuli." about 5 times before I realized what it said. Ha ha! Looks like I am not awake.
Anyways enough dicking around time to study more! Almost done!

No comments: