Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Detox. Phase 2.

Alright so I am at week 3 of my lovely little detox. This week I've decided to change it up a little... instead of eating as I usually do, I am just going to eat raw fruits and veggies. The first two weeks of detox were just taking these herbal pills and cutting out junk food. That's easy for me as I don't eat junk food. The last week is supposed to be like the first two... but I want to go all out.
Rosie is doing a detox at the same time, however, hers requires that you juice all of your fruits and veggies and then drink 8oz every two hours. I figured that would be a good way to end my detox and being I am kinda inventing as I go along I thought I'd do the same. So today I went out and bought a juicer! I also went to Capers and bought $100 of veggies :) I've got to say... all of those veggies brought so much joy. I don't know why but they made me happy!

*Update: I made my first juice! It had lemon juice, romaine lettuce, apple, carrots, water melon, celery and zucchini. It smelt... green... but tasted delicious!

No comments: