Friday, April 11, 2008

No more nights out on school nights!

I am sure I've said it before but that was the thought that crossed my mind this morning. Yesterday I had my first salsa dancing class in the first time in a few months and being it started 7, I went to the library and studied a little bit. Two things I discovered while at the library.

  1. Holy hotness! There are many good looking guys at the library! Makes for good eye candy while studying :)
  2. Homeless people hang out there too! There was one who smelt awful and he was... well he wasn't reading but rather he was removing books and putting them elsewhere. Basically shuffling the books around. Honestly I'd rather see him doing that then doing other stuff on the street. He's part of the job creation program at the library!
Salsa dancing was good fun. My feet remembered what to do and I was able to dance with the instructor and he gave me really good feedback. Essentially all I need to do is keep firmer arms so that I am easier to lead. I've also realized that my poor feet have got to get used to high heels again!
While at the library, Darla had sent me a text message asking if I was still planning on going to Chill Winston that evening. I'd forgotten about it until that text message and I still wanted to salsa dance so I went after dancing. It was great to hang out with the girls from my old class. They're on break right now :) lucky bums! I am pretty tickled cuz the girls asked me to make a grad cake for them! How awesome is that! So now it's time to think up something ultra cool ad special for their grad cake. It'll also be good practice for making Darla's wedding cake. I've never done any special events cake so this is all new to me.
I wasn't tired after meeting up with the girls so Andrew and I met up and hung out around coal harbour and watched the city lights. It was neat cuz we saw Grouse Mountain turn off it's lights. Did you know that at midnight they turn their lights off... Yep they do!
I got home at about 3am cuz buses are stupid and it takes forever to get home. On my way home though I got to listen to a very intelligent conversation. I was on the bus, listening to this guy's conversation (cuz what else do you do on the bus?) and he was telling his buddy how the next tattoo he wants is a vagina "meat curtains and all" tattooed to the back of his knee. Why in the back of his knee? So when he bends and straightens his knee, it looks like the vag is moving. It was hard not to smile and chuckle a bit. People are REALLY creative (and stupid). I hope he's not thinking that he's going to pick up some chicks with this vag behind his knee.

No comments: