Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I feel a strange connection to the floor cuz it's the only thing supporting me

After a rough day at school, Pam and I set off to the Sweet Soul Design sale. On our way we were talking about how being single almost requires having a vibrator. We just so happened to be walking by two guys when I said "We should go buy vibrators!"... heck I wasn't paying attention to who was around. The guy then says "Vibrators! That's hot!". Ha ha woops :) Anyways it'll give him something to talk about.
For the rest of the evening, Pam and I tried on many cute outfits and spent more then we should have. I ended up buying two Brazilian style bikinis. They are SO teenie! But they look good. They make me look good too :) AND they were $30 each! Fucking rights!
We then went to the Cascade Room and solved the worlds problems over good food and drinks. She was in awe that I didn't know what I was going to do after I graduate and become an RMT. I've come to the realization that opening a business isn't wise when you don't have experience in the field. It's still a dream though I won't give up on that one. So she asked me what I wanted to do... I thought for a while and then remembered Greece... I've always wanted to live in Greece for a while and I think it would be awesome to work as a massage therapist there. So that'll be what I am going to do :)
I came home and took a nice warm mud bath. It was so nice to vegetate for a while and bask in my happiness. It's fantastic I am so happy lately. Just everything I do makes me happy. Ok not everything. The only time I am unhappy is when I am at school. I am happy in clinic. So that says something. Anyways it's nice :) My heart is smiling. The biggest thing I've changed is I've been doing what I want to do. I am starting salsa dancing on Thursday :)

*Entry title: Lyrics from Save the Day by Pacifika.

No comments: