Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not really feelin' it...

So we've got two exams tomorrow... I am not really feelin the studying right now. Mind you I haven't been able to get into the swing of things lately. I just want to rebel and not to homework... maybe I should go on strike... no wait only I would really be affected by that.
Otherwise things have been good. It's sunny and that's a nice change. I downloaded a bunch of new music (from itunes... I'm a good little girl) which mostly consists of David Gray, Blue October, Keith Urban, Lynn something something, Daughtry and Carry Underwood. That's been keeping me plenty entertained and actually quite happy.
Yes I've found a new found affinity for country music. I never really liked it... but just a week or so ago I started to watch the country music channel while getting ready and now I like it! I guess it all started with me downloading "thank god I'm a country boy" (this came from my auntie Mireille and Jeff's wedding... my cousin Joey was quite drunk and while I'd never seen Joey dance before he sure as hell danced to that song. It made for a good laugh and awesome memories.). So if anyone knows of any good country music... let me know :)
Well I best go do something... like sleep :) My first Salsa lessons are tomorrow! I am VERY excited! I kinda wish I had a partner to dance with me that way I can practice (then again mum and dad have been taking dancing lessons for the past little while so maybe I can dance with dad). We'll see how it goes :)

No comments: