Monday, May 28, 2007

Long weekend yay yay

Yay I have a long weekend coming up! I also have a fun filled week coming up as well! I have two mid terms, a mid quarter and a final. BUT I also have the Police concert AND a hair appointment with Liam! Then for my long weekend, Paul and I are going to go camping. Where? I don't know. We're just going to get in the car and drive. I was kinda hoping to go to Mt. Reinere or Deception Pass, however because Teako doesn't have his rabies tags we'd have to get a letter to take Teako across the border and that's too much work. So now it'll be anywhere in the direction of the Oakanagan (or maybe even the oakanagan)... or even that place past Osoyoos... we'll see where we want to camp. Anyways I am pretty stoked! It'll be good to get away from the city.
For those of you wondering... nope Paul and I haven't gotten back together again. We just both want to get out of town and we both have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off so we are going camping together. Plus we get along well and so we know we won't be at each others throats or anything like that.
Well I best get a bit of studying in before I have to head off to my naturopathic appointment. Those exams won't pass themselves... and I certainly don't want an other 3 out of 20! Ouch that hurt the ego...

No comments: