Sunday, May 13, 2007

Multitude of things :)

An other boring Sunday (well except for the fact that it was mothers day :p ). I didn't do much this afternoon other then sort through my cloths - mum and dad are leaving for Winnipeg on Wednesday and every time someone heads back to visit the family, I go through my closet and send any cloths that may not fit or that I do not wear. I also had an underwear drawer issue where it was way too full and everything was tangled up together. I took everything out and was amazed at the amount of underwear and bras I had. I counted them and ended up with 60 underwear and 10 bras... only 8 pairs of socks (damn sock monster keeps eating my socks). Now my drawers are all neat and tidy (not that messy was a problem before... cloths are stuffable)...
I planted the orchid that Frank sent me from Hawaii. Now it's chilling next to my pulmeria that I've been growing (which is doing very well). I am so bad at gardening that I hope that these gorgeous plants will survive. So far pulmeria's doing well... orchid... I just planted it today and it hasn't died yet so I guess that's a good sign :)
Just a few minutes ago, I signed up for Salsa lessons! I am pretty stoked! I've wanted to take salsa lessons since... well since Paul and I started dating and he expressed some interest but yet never felt like going. I kept on waiting until the day where he might want to go and well that day didn't come, instead we're broken up. So now I am taking the classes! They start on Thursday so I'll write about them then. This'll be interesting though cuz I am going on my own and though I danced as a kid, I never really did much dancing after that. It'll be interesting. Anyways I am going to head to bed now... my throat has been itchy all day and I am really hoping that I am not getting sick! That wouldn't be any good.

No comments: