Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm better at dancing then crocheting!


Man Gillian has patience! I'm retardedly slow when it comes to learning to crochet! I think we spent two hours working on a certain piece... it's about the size of a toonie :P and to think I'll be making a blanket... oh well I have until August! I wonder if they allow crochet hooks on the airplane... We'll see.
A good day today... Clinic was good. I had three guests. We've always talked about energy and how we can pick up energy of our guests. I'd felt this before but never really experienced something very obvious until today. I was working on the head and neck of my last guest, she'd fallen asleep, and I felt some sadly beautiful energy. It was so weird, I cannot explain it. I sat there and tears started to fall. It was SO weird! I was glad she was sleeping... maybe this is why I could feel it more. I don't know! Anyways neat feeling, neat reaction, really interesting energy.
Well tomorrow's an other day :) NeuroAnatomy and Anatomy and Physiology on saturday... rather brutal! I really want to go out Salsa dancing... or at least practice. I got to practice a bit with Ben, he showed me a few new moves (which I can't recall what they are now... but I remember which way to turn). This is like my new addiction... it's sad.

No comments: