Sunday, May 6, 2007

50th Post...

Whether this is something to celebrate, I don't know... but I couldn't really think of a better title so this works :)
Yesterday was a good day... though it was exhausting. With Neuroanatomy in the morning being shortened it gave me the opportunity to study which paid off in the end cuz I got 19/20 on my mid quarter in joint mobs.
We had quite the treat as well while sitting in lecture class. Being the sun was out, we opened the blinds so we could see the sunshine... in the end we saw more then that. Our of the corner of my eye I saw this person climb up a ladder up to a window on the building next to ours (it's under construction and has been since we've started so this wasn't a rare occurrence). I looked over and it was a good looking young and very fit construction guy (wearing a t-shirt with cut off sleeves so we could see his arms). Yes it was entertaining to watch him hammer away in the sunshine. He was thin but had probably the nicest arms I'd ever seen. Maja (who was sitting in front of me) made a sound of approval and turned to face me to see if I'd seen him as well. I had. Our teacher saw that we were clearly distracted and asked us what we were looking at. We pointed out to mr gorgeous construction guy and now the whole class was looking at him (though still in our seats, we didn't have our face pressed up against the glass like idiots). It was like some cheesy shot in a movie... anyways it kept me (and a few girls in our class) entertained for a while.
That afternoon, we found out that Martin, our teacher for joint mobs and clinic supervisor (well one of them, Suzanne is still staying) will no longer be teaching so that was a bit of a bummer.
My evening went well... I didn't go out with the girls. I just stayed home and took it easy then went to bed early. Today I was supposed to go to Bowen with Maja but she isn't feeling up to it. Anyways so we'll see what today brings.

No comments: